Date of Birth 10.06.1959
Age 64
Nat. Italy  Italy
Position Manager
Current club Real Madrid

Brasilien interessiert an Carlo Ancelotti

Jun 13, 2023 - 9:20 PM hours
Brazil want to appoint Ancelotti

Brazilian FA president Ednaldo Rodrigues says he expects to meet with Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti or his representative this week to discuss the possibility of appointing him as head coach of Brazil.

Despite Ancelotti publicly saying he will honour the last year of his contract with Real amid interest from Brazil, Rodrigues did not rule out waiting until July 2024.

"In that case (waiting until 2024), it will not be a decision that I make by my own, I have to listen and discuss with our board and with the players, because they need to be heard," said Rodrigues.
Der Verband von Brasilien lässt nicht unversucht, den Manager zu verpflichten.

•     •     •

Das ist nicht Disneyland, das ist der dunkle Osten!
Brasilien interessiert an Carlo Ancelotti |#1
Jun 19, 2023 - 11:21 PM hours
Der brasilianischen Tageszeitung "O Globo" ist von CBF-Verbandspräsident Ednaldo Rodrigues bestätigt worden, dass Carlo Ancelotti neuer Nationaltrainer Brasiliens werden wird - allerdings erst nach Beendigung seines bis 30. Juni 2024 laufenden Vertrags bei Real Madrid. (…)

•     •     •

SG Eintracht Frankfurt 1899
Brasilien interessiert an Carlo Ancelotti |#2
Jul 5, 2023 - 11:39 PM hours
Die nächste Station des Real-Madrid-Coaches, über die schon lange intensiv spekuliert worden war, machte Ednaldo Rodrigues, Präsident des brasilianischen Fußballverbandes CBF, am Dienstag (Ortszeit) beim TV-Sender "TV Globo" offiziell.

•     •     •

SG Eintracht Frankfurt 1899
Brasilien interessiert an Carlo Ancelotti |#3
Jul 22, 2023 - 7:51 PM hours
2024 soll Ancelotti zur Selecao kommen, wie man hört.

•     •     •

Ich wünsche mir hier faire Gespräche und einen fachkundigen Austausch von Meinungen.
Brasilien interessiert an Carlo Ancelotti |#4
Jan 2, 2024 - 10:36 PM hours
Source: twitter.com
FabrizioRomano

FabrizioRomano
Ancelotti: “I love Real Madrid and I want to stay here. I could stay here also after being the manager”.

“I had contacts with Brazil, for sure — but it was all in stand-by as I was always waiting for Real Madrid. I’m happy to stay here”.
Der Coach möchte wohl bei Real bleiben.

•     •     •

Das ist nicht Disneyland, das ist der dunkle Osten!

This contribution was last edited by Kermit_der_Frosch on Jan 2, 2024 at 10:38 PM hours
Brasilien interessiert an Carlo Ancelotti |#5
Jan 3, 2024 - 5:19 PM hours
Er hat in Madrid bis 2026 verlängert, womit er vom Markt ist.
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.